Join Us For A Sip n' See Thursday Tour
Our admission team is ready to help your family learn about Woodlawn School — our academic program, our welcoming community, and our beautiful campus. We look forward to introducing you to our inspiring community of learners and guiding you through your admission journey.
We're Excited For You to Get To Know Us
We invite you to learn more about our programs through an interactive and engaging Thursday Sip n' See tour. By taking one of our Thursday group tours, you will experience Woodlawn firsthand. Our Thursday Sip n' See tours are an hour and a half long and composed of various interactive sessions that will introduce you to Woodlawn's curriculum, faculty, and current students. You'll see:
- Our historic, tranquil 61-acre campus
- Our integrated, project-based curriculum
- Small classes that foster student discussion and participation
- Engaged students who respect diversity, the environment, and strive for excellence without sacrificing the joys of adolescence
- Service learning opportunities that teach students about social responsibility, empathy, and advocacy
- Students free to explore their passions and integrate them into their academic and extracurricular experiences
- A rigorous academic program that graduates high performing students
- And most importantly, smiling, happy, and confident students and staff
Anything in life can be tackled with the right mind set, a welcoming smile, and a glass of sweet tea. So come sit on our front porch, relax, and have a sip and see what we do.