Varsity Track & Field - Home Meet
Boys Team Results
1. Woodlawn - 76
2. Charlotte Catholic - 73
3. Christ the King Catholic - 59
4. Davidson Day - 28
4. Bradford Preparatory - 28
6. The Burlington School - 7
Girls Team Results
1. Charlotte Catholic - 105
2. Christ the King Catholic - 59
3. Bradford Preparatory - 41
4. Woodlawn - 35
5. Davidson Day - 34
6. The Burlington School - 26
7. Carolina International - 8
- Megan Dailey won the 200m with a school record and state qualifying time. She also won the 100m. She is now ranked #1 in the NCISAA 1A/2A in four events (100m, 200m, long jump, triple jump).
- Adina Jacobson set a PR in the 800m, taking third place in the event.
- Natalie Boyle won the pole vault with a PR.
- Jackson McGeough won the 1600m, breaking the 5-minute barrier for the first time, and was runner-up in the 800m. He is now ranked among the top 5 athletes in NCISAA 1A/2A in three events (800m, 1600m, 3200m).
- Wes Neal shattered his PR in the 800m, and is also ranked in the top 5 in the state in that event.
- Aiden Lemons cracked the 12-minute barrier in the 3200m for the first time and is ranked in the top 10 in the state.
- Ethan Essex set a PR in the discus (2nd place) and won the shot put.
- Syedgull Noor Ali set a PR in the discus (4th place).
- Mark Cummings set PRs in the long jump (3rd place) and the 800m.
- Our 4x200m relay team (Jack Hager, Ethan Mason, RJ Klein, Jesse Jacobson) won the event with a time that is less than a half second off the school record.
- Gael Garza set a PR in the 800m.
- RJ won the 400m for the second week in a row.
- Jesse and Jack finished in the top 10 in both the 100m and 200m.
- Carmen Lolla set PRs in her debut in the shot and discus.